Effective Date: July 1, 2020
Information Collected and How We Use this Information
When you visit our website, we may request personal information from you such as your name, company name, email address, or any other personal information you may choose to provide. We may use your personal information to send you relevant materials you’ve requested or otherwise respond to your inquiries. We may also automatically collect certain usage information, such as your IP address, geographic data, country, browser, and information about your device’s operating system, application version, and other device-specific settings, in order to provide and secure the website. We also collect certain information through cookies as detailed below.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers to allow them to perform support functions on our behalf and under our instruction, such as financial service providers. These service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may share your personal information when legally compelled or permitted to do so (e.g., legal requirement, legal process, order) or for the protection of our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
- Business Reorganization. We may share your personal information as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which your personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
Security of Your Information
Access to Your Information
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information at any time:
- Marketing. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication or contacting us as detailed below.
- Cookies. You can learn about Cookies and the choices you may have for certain non-essential Cookies by visiting the settings in your browser. Please note that rejecting certain Cookies may affect some of the functionality of the website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Phone: 513.386.7400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org